A content strategy to publish buyer relevant content results in new requirements and challenges that marketers have never had to face before. It requires new skills, resources, processes, and disciplines.
To address these requirements organizations need to change the way they create, manage and deliver content. A structured publishing program is the most cost effective way to create quality, personalized, buyer-relevant content, rapidly, in many formats.
- By leveraging each project, and the resources that contribute to it, costs are lowered and new possibilities open up.
- By creating extensible content, volume requirements are met, return on content is raised, and more needs are met.
- By creating re-usable assets during each project, future content deliverables are created faster and at lower costs.
For over fifteen years, Avitage has applied publishing principles to create content to help B2B sales and marketing organizations achieve their objectives. This resulted in a structured program that created breakthroughs for us and our customers.
Customers receive this structured program complete with documentation, tools and checklists as well as recommended infrastructure. Avitage partners with customers to operate those elements of the program where customers lack resources or expertise.
- Shifts traditional siloed production into a cross-functionally coordinated program that creates shared, re-usable assets;
- Optimizes seven key criteria for content: quality, speed of availability, low cost, relevance, personalization, volume, maintain to share and re-use;
- Reduces time and adverse impact on subject experts;
Key hallmarks of this program include:
- Central Plan: a core content strategy and plan that applies to all content projects
- Content Frameworks: document knowledge about customers and key content inputs that guide entire publishing process
- Acquire: constant acquisition of subject expert insights, based upon core plan, into text transcript called Content Source
- Create: for multiple use cases in marketing, sales, training, channel, buyer roles (personas), buying stages, industry verticals, and content formats
- Database: maintain Content Source, digital assets and modular program elements
- Assemble: assemble situation and audience relevant final programs from database in different formats (text, video, audio, etc)
- Deliver using ALL relevant formats and channels
- Feedback, Track and Measure: both sales and marketing delivery methods provide immediate feedback that flows into a common tracking mechanism that enables constant measurement